Gratitude List #11

Friday 9 October 2015
I am grateful for the gift of time, given to me to grow in patience, out of pride, and more in love.

I am grateful for the slow pace of life I'm in right now, because I am realising this is really a gift given to me to savour life, not survive it.

I am grateful for faithful friends who step up and support me in prayer during my times of pain.

I am grateful for mature people who are willing to listen to the pain inside, without judgment or a need to fix me.

I am grateful for the forgiveness and love of God, which sustains me even during my times of deep anger at Him.

I am grateful for Canada, a country which helped me emerge into who I really am.

I am grateful for the papa-bear who's put in my life to remind me about things that really move God's heart.

I am grateful for opportunities.

I am grateful that my dreams don't come easy; that wars are waged over them, and the person I am becoming. I am grateful that I am learning to fight for matters most.


0 comments:

Post a Comment