Gratitude List #15

Friday 19 February 2016
It's been awhile since I wrote my last my #Gratitude List. But when you don't do something for awhile, that's how you really understand how important it is, if you stop to think about it.


Today I am grateful that there is a significant level of order from the Spirit coming into my life this year. Why is order so important, especially when you are an artist, who's actually supposed to go with the flow? Well I touch on that here - Order: the Foundation of Creativity.


I am grateful that Order helps me clarify my purpose as an artist and focus in on the path I should blaze. As a creative, it is so easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of trying many things, because we are wired to thrive on innovation, and our curiosity meters are up there!

Ha! But I like this new shift in my approach. I am grateful the Spirit is leading me to focus, and preserve my precious energy to do the things I need to, not everything that catches my attention!

What about you? 

What are the shifts you are feeling this year in your practice as a creative, or in your life as a non-artist? What are the subtle changes you are glad are taking place within you? What growth points are you discovering or re-discovering? Please share!



0 comments:

Post a Comment